77% of students have chosen their major to get a job upon graduation– Yet only 25% of them will land a job in their chosen field.
According to McGraw Hill’s Survey “60% of college students don’t feel college did a good job of preparing them for their future career.”
From College Parents of America “46% of parents worry their student may fail to secure a job or be under-employed.”
In FACT, 65% of students leave campus without a job that requires a college degree.
College Recruiting is constantly changing! Only a few companies under $5B in sales recruit on college campuses outside of their state.
How Employers Hire
Nowadays students are unsure of what they want to do, failing to create professional, well-written resumes, and have no clue how to interview. That’s where Beyond The U comes in.
What to expect:
- One-on-one Coaching
- Career assessment
- In-depth interview preparation:
- questions to expect and preparation of answers,
- skype/video interviews
- body language – personal presentation
- Leaving with a great resume
- Making the phone ring with invitations to interview:
- college career centers
- effective networking techniques
- targeting companies
- using alumni associations, etc.
- Professional Emails
- Understanding the Offer Letter
- Career Planning
Discount on optional proactive follow-up programs with BTU Consultants. This program ensures the student is engaged throughout the year in furthering their job/internship prospects.